A Great Team Makes All the Difference
Embarking on an adventure is always easier when you’re accompanied by a friendly, knowledgeable guide – and that’s just as true when it comes to your new-home adventure! Here at Coleman Homes, we want to give you a build experience that’s rewarding and hassle-free, and we think our Team of Experts makes all the difference. Read on to learn more about some of the helpful folks you’ll encounter along the way on your home building journey.
• Online Sales Consultants – Discover the members of our Online Sales Team in the “chat” window that pops up when you log onto our website at mycolemanhome.com! They’re available to converse with you online or to connect via phone or email, and they’re always glad to answer your questions or provide more information. Need help figuring out the differences between floorplans or deciding which community best fits your needs? Our Online Sales Consultants can offer terrific insight! They can also help you schedule an appointment to visit a community or meet with a Sales Manager.
• Sales Manager – Each Coleman Homes community has a Sales Manager on-site, ready to get you started on your new-home journey. He or she can help you choose the perfect homesite, fine tune your floorplan, and write your real-estate contract. Your Sales Manager can also prompt you through the qualifying process to get your finances arranged before moving on to the next step.
• Customer Concierge– Meet your Customer Concierge at your Coleman Homes Sales Center! He or she will become your personal point of contact throughout your home building adventure. Your Concierge can schedule a Design Gallery preview tour, help with price estimates for design options, and provide you with progress updates throughout construction. Your Concierge is there to cheer along with you as each stage in the build journey brings you closer to moving in!
• Design Team – Our Coleman Homes Design Gallery is staffed with experts ready to help you create the home of your dreams! Your Assistant Design Consultant will schedule and conduct your Preview Tour, provide you with an orientation of the selections process, and host browsing sessions where you can workshop samples and home in on the styles you love. At your Hello to Home Orientation, you’ll be assigned a personal Design Consultant to work with you one-on-one at each Design Gallery appointment. Using slideshows, checklists, interactive displays, and hands-on samples, your talented Designer will guide you through the entire selections process.
• Construction Manager – Your Construction Manager is your on-site professional overseeing a multitude of trade partners and orchestrating all the steps needed to bring your dream to life. These ever-present individuals meticulously monitor the care and quality of your home construction.
• Customer Care Team – Once your home’s construction is complete, we offer you peace of mind in protecting your investment with a one-year limited Home Warranty! Your Customer Care Team is on-hand to manage any needed follow-up work and to offer helpful tips for keeping your home in tip-top shape for years to come. All Warranty request can be submitted through our handy on-line form located here.
We’re Ready to Help
Want to learn more about any facet of the home building adventure or the folks you’ll encounter along the way? We’d be glad to help! Contact us today to ask questions or to schedule your own Design Gallery Preview Tour.