Discover Why Design Gallery Choices Make All the Difference
We’re so glad you’ve joined us for part II of our special series illuminating the Design Gallery experience! Our first installment focused upon on the “who, what, when, and where” of your appointments, and today we’re highlighting “why” and “how.” Stick around for some helpful insights!
Your family’s got a style all its own — your new home can have one, too!
Here at Coleman Homes, A Toll Brothers Company, we’re committed to providing you with a streamlined construction experience that comes along with benefits like quality assurance, consistency, timeliness, and accountability. What’s more, our volume purchasing power lets us pass along greater value to you!
At the same time, we are also committed to giving you real choices. You want a home that reflects your family’s unique preferences and style, and that’s why we offer a wide variety of high quality builder-included options and investment design selections. Your design appointments at the Coleman Homes Design Gallery are essential steps to creating your personalized dream home! Together, you and your Design Consultant will sift through an extensive menu of industry-leading products, finishes and colors to design a home that’s truly “you.”
Make the most of those all-important Design Gallery appointments with these easy tips!
- Make a wish list: A wish list is a useful method of gathering, sorting and piecing together your personalization puzzle. Your Sales Consultant, preview tour host, or Design Consultant can help you build a wish list of items with pricing estimates, so you can see how each lifestyle option might fit within your overall design budget.
- Schedule a Design Gallery Preview Tour: Take a guided tour of the Design Gallery! Your host will highlight builder-included options to help you visualize the value of the home you are purchasing. Then, throughout the tour additional design features and options will be discussed. After the tour, you can spend an hour browsing selections, taking notes and trying out new ideas in our hands-on interactive display areas. Our Design Gallery team will be on-hand to answer your questions and offer guidance. Want to schedule a tour of your own? Visit us here!
- Take our Model Homes Tour: If you live locally, exploring our model homes can provide some terrific inspiration! It can also give you the chance to compare and contrast design elements, so you can determine which styles you’re drawn to most. If you live out of state or if you’re pressed for time, you can also browse our models right from the comfort of your own home – take a look at our online 3D tours! To see which ones are available, click on any floorplan and look for an orange “Take a 3D Tour” link to access an immersive online experience that’s unlike anything else!
- Interactive Floorplan Tool: You may be familiar with this resource when making your structural decisions, but did you know that it can help you prepare for your design appointments, too? The Interactive Floorplan Tool lets you envision placement of pendant lights, ceiling fans, additional can lights, surround sound and even furniture! Planning ahead to accommodate electric furniture or lifestyle options which might require additional outlets, lighting or media sources can save you time later on. To access the tool, just look for the big orange “Personalize: Floorplan Tool” button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen when you click on any Coleman Homes floorplan at mycolemanhome.com.
- Online Design Gallery Catalog: Available upon request from your sales consultant or when you schedule a preview tour, this terrific resource provides an illustrated menu of hundreds of Design Gallery options. Scroll through to explore appliances, plumbing and electrical fixtures and finishes, low voltage and electrical choices and so much more!
- Coleman Homes on Pinterest and Houzz: Browse these resources for inspiring ideas about style, color schemes, materials and more!
- Coleman Homes Included Features: Explore builder-included fixtures and finishes as an additional way of previewing options.
Benefit from Our Experience
Practical advice from our Design Gallery team
After conducting hundreds of appointments at the Coleman Homes Design Gallery, our Design Consultants are experts at helping homebuyers create homes they truly love — and they’ve gathered some great insight over the years! Here are some practical tips to keep in mind:
“Come to a tour and make a wish list – no surprises!” – Danielle Miller-Holmes
“The design catalog included with the appointment confirmation email will help you create your wish list. Plan for your electrical and media needs by deciding where your TV and office equipment locations will be.” – Dana Kartchner
“Coming to a Tour and making a Wishlist is key!” – Ke’Shana Beasley
Want more information about Design Gallery appointments, or any other part of the home building experience at Coleman Homes? We’d love to help! Contact us today to ask questions or to schedule a Preview Tour.