Design Gallery Manager
Sara has always enjoyed painting and drawing, and interior design gives her a wonderful way to put those skills to work. She loves helping each homebuyer create a unique space that reflects their personal taste and lifestyle.
- Joined The Team: 2010
- Education: Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design from Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York
- Favorite Design Style or Trend: Sara’s personal favorite is Modern with a mix of whimsy, and she loves how the color gray can provide the perfect backdrop to a bold pop of color or a subtle mix of warm and cool tones.
- Fun Fact: Sara loves movies and music – especially live music – and don’t be surprised if you find her commanding the karaoke stage during a lip sync-off with a group of friends.
Danielle Miller Holmes
Assistant Design Studio Manager
Danielle loves helping people transform their dreams into reality at the Design Gallery! Every day is an adventure she says, but the best days of all are when homebuyers invite her to see their new homes after they move in.
- Joined The Team: May of 2012
- Education: Studied marketing at San Jose State and Design at west Valley College
- Favorite Design Style or Trend: Danielle favors a traditional style. She believes in good bones – floors, cabinets, furniture – and while she occasionally springs for a trendy accent piece, she won’t invest in it. She’d rather buy the most expensive item she can afford, and then keep it forever!
- Fun Fact: Family is Danielle’s first priority! She’s mother and stepmother to four beautiful children, and the family loves to entertain, shop, travel, ride bikes, play games, swim, and have tons of fun together.
Trina’s love for design developed early; her father was a Land Surveyor, and she grew up playing at his drafting table. Now, she enjoys the mechanics of the process, and says that helping her homebuyers figure out their design conundrums is as satisfying as solving a giant puzzle.
- Joined The Team: 2012
- Education: New York School of Interior Design
- Favorite Design Style or Trend: Trina’s design style is eclectic; she picks what she loves and enjoys -- things that have history or meaning.
- Fun Fact: When Trina worked for IKEA in the late 1990’s, she designed a kitchen for Jam Master Jay from RUN DMC. (oh, and there was also that time Michael Keaton gave her Lifesavers!)
Dana’s love of home design began as a hobby helping friends and family with designing their dream home or remodeling for resale. Her favorite HGTV designers are Candice Olson and Joanna Gaines, although she really loves to mix styles to personalize each space. When she’s not busy helping homebuyers achieve their dream design, you might catch Dana out riding her Harley Davidson with her husband, rocking out to live music or enjoying a good movie.
- Joined The Team: 2015
- Education: Bachelor of Arts in Business Management, University of Phoenix
- Favorite Design Style or Trend: Urban rustic trend of blending natural materials with modern elements
- Fun Fact: As a child, Dana was once mistaken for actress Tatum O’Neal while visiting Hollywood, CA
Ke'Shana finds that the most rewarding part of her day is seeing how excited homebuyers get once they've finished designing their home. She says that there's so much emotion behind the experience; it's feels like such a special event to help someone design their dream home. In her free time, you might find Ke'Shana soaking up the sun (especially when water is involved) or at a live concert.
- Joined The Team: 2016
- Favorite Design Style or Trend: Ke'Shana's design style is Urban-Modern/Scandinavian/Eclectic. She loves pairing things together that have both opposing and complimentary traits. Having a timeless, contemporary foundation plus organic and engineered materials, topped off with a little spice and character for an edgy design is her favorite way to dress up a room.
- Fun Fact: Ke'Shana has her cosmetology license and has worked in the beauty industry for 7 years. She has participated in photo-shoots and competitions and is an AWARD WINNING cosmetologist! She's even met and trained with famous international hairdressers.
Mindi's motto, "it's the little things," is a driving force in how she lives her life. She chooses to spend her time with others and strives to leave a lasting positive impact on those around her. She believes that the smallest act can mean the most. In her free time, you'll find her spending every moment possible with her family and enjoying some delicious chocolate.
- Joined The Team: 2015
- Education: Studied Design at Idaho State University
- Favorite Design Style or Trend: Mindi tends to lean towards eclectic design trends. She prefers to mix and match different styles, rather than just stick with traditional or modern. She loves figuring out how to combine different designs into one cohesive look.
- Fun Fact: Mindi is a DIY girl. If she can buy it, she can make it. She loves the challenge of making her own decor, costumes, staging parties and decorating cakes. She says she finds the end results usually rewarding and uses Pinterest as her Google.
Assistant Design Studio Consultant
Homegrown in New York’s Hudson Valley region, Kate never expected to find herself in Idaho, however, she is over-the-moon delighted to be here! She loves cozy family-time with her husband and two children. While she loves painting and making her own art, she finds great satisfaction making cardboard creations and messy art projects with her kids. She is excited to contribute her experience as a museum docent to the Design Team as she conducts Preview Tours of the Design Gallery.
- Joined The Team: 2017
- Education: BFA in Painting and a Minor in Dance Education from Manhattanville College, Purchase, NY
- Favorite Design Style or Trend: Clean and simple, elegant, functional; no clutter. Danish mid-century modern, Scandinavian geometric patterns, Shaker minimalism, Frank Lloyd Wright stained glass and antique maps.
- Fun Fact: She has studied ballet her whole life but recently took up Scottish Country Dancing!
Studio Design Consultant
Patti is part analytical and part creative. As a Certified Project Manager, she started out in the tech industry. She chose to go back to school for interior design, which is really her true passion. She loves helping people create their dream home and strives to help new home buyers with their selections, making it fun and stress free! During her free time, you can find her searching for local antique or furniture consignment stores as she has a passion for furniture.
- Joined The Team: 2019
- Education: Studied Interior Design at West Valley College in Saratoga, CA
- Favorite Design Style or Trend: Modern Farmhouse, with a mixture of wood, wrought iron, antiques and painted furniture. Patti adds pops of color to create an inviting space.
- Fun Fact: Trained and shown champion Bouvier’s.